Hello, my name is Ana and I´m going to introduce
myself. I´m from Socuéllamos, a little village of Ciudad Real, I´m 31 years old
and nowadays I´m working as au pair in Madrid and also I'm studying a Upper
Grade Cycle in Child Education.
I care two children: Rodrigo and Valentina. Rodrigo is five years old and Valentina is three years old.
Rodrigo and Valentina are studying in an English
school and they speak English very well.
It's very funny!!. Rodrigo corrects me when I
pronounce a word incorrectly:
- Anita, it is said "cheing" no "cheink". You don't have to pronounce the "K".
I have two brothers younger than me: Juan
Alberto and Jaime.
Juan Alberto works in a repair shop and Jaime is
a cook. Jaime teaches me many recipes.My mother works as au pair and my father
is a construction worker and a farmer.
The population in my village is about 15,000 and
it is a very quite place.
In my village was recently built a big tower
"La Torre del Vino". This construction was very controversial because
it was very expensive and is not very visited.
My hobbies are reading, painting, playing the
guitar, spending time with my friends and my boyfriend. I really like my
job despite working under pressure. My daily life is as follows: I study in the
morning, I work in the afternoon and after that I meet my friends from time to
time.
At night, I am writing a children's book. After that, my boyfriend and me, watch terror films.
I really like writing. This year, in the "Feria del Libro" in Madrid, I met a Roberto Aliaga. Roberto is a writer. He has encouraged me to write a children's book.
Also, I like reading children’s book. I have a
large library.
I am planning to include a children's English
book.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario